To speed up your recovery and restore your independence, our team at Nightingale Home Health Agency can help. Our staff includes Occupational Therapists who can provide you with the valuable guidance as you restore your self-care skills after surgery, an injury or after being diagnosed with a medical condition.
Occupational Therapy includes but is not limited to:
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- Basic Skills Re-Education
- Lymphedema Management
- Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Enhancing the Client’s Coordination
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Preventing Health Complications and Injuries
- Coordinating Activities to Enhance Independence
Regain your independence with the help of an occupational therapist. Call Nightingale Home Health Agency at 903-509-4440.